The New Flat Rate - OPTIMUS Financing

The New Flat Rate

Double Your Sales Using Menu Pricing

Do you ever feel like you have to push your techs to sell, sell, sell? Yet, you hired them to fix things, NOT sell… technicians are not salespeople. A whopping 80% of technicians can’t sell. And they don’t want to! That leaves 20% of technicians carrying the weight and pulling everyone else through the mud.

What if we could fix it for you, so the other 80% of your technicians could pick up the extra revenue without feeling pressured to sell?

Our Automatic Add-On Pricing System does just that! It’s proven all over the United States to double service contractors’ revenue!